Good morning New York,
Last night was fun. Enjoyed my time in Tribeca. Ward 111 played GREAT music all night long and the bartenders make the yummiest drinks I have ever had! Can't really remember where the rest of the night took me due to said drinks, but I do remember going to a bar where if you buy a drink you get free pizza. Seriously! And not some wimpy slice, I am talking about a full 8" pizza! That place also had a game room in the back with ski-ball and duck hunter, I think. This city keeps impressing me with the cool things I can do and places I can go here!
Today, who knows what's in store. My first day with no official plans besides the continuation of the unpacking process, with which I am almost done. I have to say that I was very productive yesterday, getting a lot of what I needed done. Seven boxes arrived yesterday morning and only two remain. They would probably all be done if I didn't spend so much time trying to get the old roommates built-in closet out. I am really starting to get bothered by the fact that she can't seem to get her stuff out of this room. Doesn't she care about it? And not just anything either... she left her thousand dollar closet unit, big ass jewelry box (which has really cute/expensive stuff in it), along with a ton of other pieces of art and stuff. I think it's most annoying because I paid her a prorated amount for rent and it's not like the room has been 100% mine. Anyway, it's not worth my time to be mad at her or about it, so I just moved the stuff into the hallway for her, if she doesn't get it soon, I guess there is some cute jewelry up for grabs. haha
For now, signing off from under my covers, where I plan to stay for a bit longer. The bright, beautiful day outside is calling my name, I wonder what I shall do with it!?
Sending you lots of love. Jem, I am so proud that you have not turned cynical over lost love.
ReplyDeletesteal her shit jema!
ReplyDelete