FAMILY.
you warm my soul; you fill my heart with love; your kind words lift my spirits.
I feel a renewed sense of self respect and excitement. It's amazing how you can change me like that.
It's a special thing, which I didn't always realize. I think it takes years to see you for what you really bring to my life.
I know now that this world of love I have that surrounds me, my family, it's something to be truly treasured and never taken for granted.
I appreciate you more than you know... what a wonderful thing - to have a family like mine.
I feel so lucky that I get to call you my own.
I feel so sorry for those who don't have people as magical as you in their lives.
I had the best time tonight with you all around me. You sat and listened to my ideas, stories and woes. Thank you.
Thank you for all that you do for me without even thinking about it.
Thank you for your wisdom, even though I may brush it aside at first, I always know you're right.
The days are about to start flying by and I just wanted you to know before I leave how grateful I am to have you in my life.
You have been such a gift to our family. You bring love and light. Your voice, hugs, laughter, stories, inextricably woven into the fabric of our lives. Makes it stronger and more interesting. We seek you out. All of us, for lunches, dinners, manicures, sushi, basketball games. When we share our love and emotions with you, they are enriched and we feel supported. When someone/something threatens you, we circle the wagons to defend. What a privilege. XOXOXOXOX
ReplyDeleteFirst the serious stuff...
ReplyDeleteI love you, you are fantastic and I have enjoying watching you blossom into a beautiful, intelligent, passionate young woman....you deserve first prize---never accept anything less...
With that said...(please assume the transylvanian accent) But of course Jemucula...
I love you and I love your blood, cause it tastes so scrumptious. kiss kiss kiss