Madness approaches
I couldn't be more excited!
Three days full of hanging out with my favorite LA people. Who could ask for more on their last full weekend before a big move? Lots of things on the to do list though. Worried they may not get done. But, I guess that's what the few days of time off I have are for. Days are passing by like minutes now (... you know when you try to think about that logically, it ends up just sounding weird).
ANYWAY, wish today was my last day of work. It's not, so I am just going to complain about it.
Eve Ensler has become one of my favorite writers in the few short weeks since I first discovered her and her work. This is another example of something I love that she wrote. It's like she knows me, she hears me, she understands me:
I am an emotional creature.
I love that I do not take things lightly.
Everything is intense to me.
The way I walk in the street.
The way my mother wakes me up.
The way I hear bad news.
The way it's unbearable when I lose.I am an emotional creature.
I am connected to everything and everyone.
I was born like that.
Don't you dare say all negative that it's a
teenage thing
or it's only only because I'm a girl.
These feelings make me better.
They make me ready.
They make me present.
They make me strong.I am an emotional creature.
There is a particular way of knowing.
It's like the older women somehow forgot.
I rejoice that it's still in my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment