Feelings hurt
Feeling drained
Nothing has become clearer
Only blurred by more misunderstanding
Woke up this morning in a daze
So much to do
So many responsibilities
No ambition left
Friendly voices reassure me
Not of decisions but of my worth
It's not that I don't know these things
but sometimes we forget to breathe
sometimes the air burns our lungs
and makes us wish we didn't have to
Things are good, great even
Constant fun and laughter, good job
I am just still confused
Nothing makes sense anymore
My life has become the twilight zone
I don't even really feel like the same person anymore
a piece of me isn't the same, but I am starting to think this might be a good thing
Life has taught me a lot recently
about me and how to navigate through it
sometimes the best option is one of self preservation
I am figuring out what that means, slowly
I may begin to digest this



No comments:
Post a Comment