Last night was tons of fun. Red Sky Rooftop bar for Britta's going away, then Turks and Frogs for an awesome bottle of wine and great conversation with Rob (thanks for the introduction Adge!).
Tonight I am getting my new artwork and mirror delivered! So exited to display some cute artwork in my beautiful room. All that's left is the arrival of my bed frame and my rug to be sent from my parents.
--Mom, if you're reading this, you can send that anytime! --
Game 1: Lakers vs. Celtics. Not sure where I am going to go yet, but I will be wearing my Lakers shirt and drinking a beer somewhere. If roomie Dave is working at the bar tonight, you may be able to find me there!
Loving life here and all the new adventures!
Rug is on its way! Love hearing that your room is beautiful. Send a snap when all is in place. Love you, MOM
ReplyDelete