Last night had it's moments. Feeling unsure, but pretty good about a lot of things going on in my life. Looking forward to seeing what the next chunk of time throws my way. Going towards it with an optimism, yet being cautious.
Bought a new nightstand. It's totally cute and definitely helps fills up the room. I HATE that I still don't have my bed frame! Today, I called and they said that it looks like it's in, so they are going to call me back to schedule a delivery time!!! Woo hoo!
Walked to work again today. Woke up early. Got in, finished a project before everyone else got here. Feel like kicking ass today, but workload is light (crossing my fingers it stays that way). Not sure what tonight will be, but I am excited about finding out. Considering I worked on Sunday, I think that I am going to use my first Summer Friday this week!
That's all for now.
xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment