It's turning into fall. All around me are women walking around in cute boots, scarves and sweaters. Then it dawned on me. I have been here for nearly four months already! Quite surreal come to think of it. Hasn't felt like very long, but then again summer always flies by. And when you consider that four months makes up a third of a year, I wonder what the next four, or even six, have in store for me.
Thus far my days have been filled with sunshine, dresses, tank tops and bathing suits. A little complaining about the humidity and asphalt so hot you could do a lot more than just cook and egg on it is a heck of a lot nicer than frozen nose hairs, frost bitten fingers and days when you wake up for work in the dark and go home in the dark.
Can you tell I am worried? Good thing I bought myself a new sweater and boots this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment