Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The days left until I start my new job are shrinking in numbers! I don't even know with 100% certainty what I will be working on, but I can't help but be ridiculously excited. Finally, I will be back in my comfortable world of Print Buying :) Details to come on the exact projects I will be working on.

Spent a lovely weekend in LA for Labor Day. A great way to see my family and friends before saying good-bye for the longest period of time yet! I won't be home again until Thanksgiving and for many of you, that will be the next time we get to lay eyes on each other again. A select few have plans to come visit my fine East Coast city this fall, a season I cannot wait to share with you - probably a first for both of us. Definitely looking forward to some sweater weather, oh yeah, and my new apartment! 23 days remaining until I move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment