Sorry you didn't get the apartment but it sounds like the looking is a blast. I hadn't read your blog in a couple of weeks so I'm comforted by your Jan 18 posting that you are going to shows and happy to be nesting with B. I'd so like to hear from you more often. Sorry if it sounds neurotic. You'll understand when you have a daughter 2500 miles away. I have new compassion for my mom when I moved to London and NYC (but I was better at writing letters, daily even, so that there was something in the mail from me to keep her company). Love you and hope to connect again soon! Sending kisses and hugs, MOM
Sorry you didn't get the apartment but it sounds like the looking is a blast. I hadn't read your blog in a couple of weeks so I'm comforted by your Jan 18 posting that you are going to shows and happy to be nesting with B. I'd so like to hear from you more often. Sorry if it sounds neurotic. You'll understand when you have a daughter 2500 miles away. I have new compassion for my mom when I moved to London and NYC (but I was better at writing letters, daily even, so that there was something in the mail from me to keep her company). Love you and hope to connect again soon! Sending kisses and hugs, MOM
ReplyDeleteThis is already old news. The new news is that you BOTH put in an offer on a great apartment at 81st and 3rd! Fingers crossed you get it. Write more!
ReplyDelete