Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why does it feel like disappointment, sadness, anger and heart ache fuel creativity? Things in life are so good, so magical, so fairytale-esque right now that I don't even know what to write about lest I jinx myself. I guess the only thing I am dealing with these days is my own self confidence in the matter. Why me? Do I really deserve this? Isn't there someone else better out there you'd rather love? I always imagined that this would happen. I have been in bed, staring at the ceiling, wishing on non-existent stars and dry wall bits that I might experience what this feels like. That I might get the chance to truly get what I always felt I deserved. And, now that it's here, now that these strange dreams, far fetched wishes and unrealistic hopes have started coming to fruition I almost don't know how to feel about it. A girl like me, no, actually me... really? wow.

This love, this beautiful, hopeless, rapturous love - it came back for me. I can't begin to know where to take my first bite on this platter of goodness. There is a smorgasbord of happiness laid out for me and I am looking at it with an indecisively hungry stare. I know exactly what I want and even though it is being handed to me, I can't imagine why.

I guess I don't know why for a lot of reasons, but I do know where my heart lies and it's with him. It has always been with him. My new adventures have taken another great turn and I am just along for the ride. This awesome universe I live in has put me in the center with the sun shining on me. It's not to be taken lightly. It won't always be this way, but you better believe that I am going to revel in it's glory while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment