With the recent turn of events, I have spent some time with a few of my oldest blog posts. It's kind of amazing how we try to tell ourselves over and over again that it's going to be okay, like we know what's going to happen and how our lives will turn out. I always try to anticipate the future. Sometimes this leads me head-on into a world of disappointment because I over-expected and it under-delivered. Sometimes, like now, it sends me into a world of euphoria because I under-expected and it over-delivered. Obviously, I much prefer the latter.
I am so happy that I started this blog. That I get to relive the most beautiful, touching moments of my life and that I can also take a look back and see how far I've come, how much I've grown. The person who started this blog five months ago had no idea the life that was ahead for her, but was excited to start it. This girl is in the thick of it and totally in love with every part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment