Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lately

Lately I've been working like a crazy person and since no one really wants to hear about that, this blog has been pretty empty. Looking forward to getting through the 2012 planning cycle and getting my life back on the other side so that I can regale you with wonderful stories of food yummies and fun adventures.

Well, it is Saturday, so I am trying not to dwell on work as much. I scored us tickets to the Grand Tasting at the Wine and Food Festival today. It is literally an all day gourmet eating and drinking extravaganza, so we're taking our time getting there. No one really need to eat (or drink for that matter) for 8 hours. Nevertheless, I am really excited about it. I will be taking lots of pictures of the day, so get ready for that feeling of jealousy in your chest. Too bad I couldn't take everyone with me, but I will try my best to make you feel like you were there with all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment