Well, turns out I wasn't so lucky and wasn't able to get out of town in time to miss the hurricane. I should probably refer to it by its proper name, tropical storm, though. The whole storm seemed to get completely blown out of proportion when all was said and done. I understand the need for precaution, but man, did they over estimate the effects of the storm in the city. We all prepared for a nuclear holocaust and we got a light shower and a refreshing breeze. haha
Okay, so I am a little bitter that my entire Vegas weekend that was planned months ago got cancelled less than 24 hours before the plane was supposed to take off. At least if they cancelled the plane, there should have been more of an immediate threat, right? Well, I thought so, but apparently Southwest Airlines does not agree with me.
So what did we end up doing this weekend? A whole lot of nothing... but I have to admit, it was pretty enjoyable in its own right. Aaron and Diana hung out with me, Brandon, Jenn and Mackenzie all day and night. We munched, we drank, we got silly, watched movies. It was a great bonding weekend with family and friends. Six people in a one bedroom apartment will do that to you though.
No comments:
Post a Comment